“Wear what you look great in but keep it simple and classic.”
“Dress in a timeless manner and you will have timeless photos”
- Wear like colours but not the same.
- Avoid clothes with logos, stripes, pictures, words and bold patterns, as they are distracting and will date.
- Go for earthy block colours and tones.
- Please don’t have everyone wearing the exact same outfit i.e. blue jeans and black t-shirts. It looks a bit dated. Remember… “like colours but not the same.”
- If your personality is more formal, then dress up.
- If your personality is causal, then dress casual.
- If you love clothes, wear them, if you don’t, then don’t.
- Avoid fake tan, unless you want to look orange.
- Guys – long pants or jeans look better than shorts, unless you’re going in the water 😉
- For a standard session, you can bring along a couple of outfits if you like, for a different look.