I offer natural, fun and beautiful engagement photography on the Central Coast of NSW and the surrounding areas.
I absolutely recommend that every couple that is engaged should have an engagement couple session together. Let’s face it… most people won’t have had a professional photo shoot before. And the idea of a professional photographer taking your photo can be an uncomfortable thought and for some people, the idea can fill them with total anxiety. Especially if you think you always look awkward in photos.
You are not alone. Most of my couples have never had a professional shoot before and most are a little nervous. I see it as my job to make sure you have a really fun and amazing experience at your engagement shoot. Because that is how to get natural, fun and creative images of the two of you. Not stiff poses or awkward expressions. Just beautiful and natural images that will spark joy.
Here are some reasons why engagement photography is an awesome idea:
- Meet and get to know your photographer.
- Get used to having your photo taken and see what photoshoot is like. This will get rid of any nerves about having your photo taken and will give you one less thing to worry about on your big day.
- You get photos of the two of you in casual clothes that you can display around your home.
- Your engagement is a major time in your life and all milestones in your life should be captured.
- There is no stress or time pressures, so you can relax and enjoy the experience.
Below are some recent engagement photography shoots that I have taken over the years. Check them out and if my photography speaks to you. And if you are engaged and are looking for a photographer then please contact us.